Sunday, October 4, 2009

Top 10 HIGHLIGHTS of Trip to Utah
















(in no particular order!)

1. Meeting, holding, feeding, and snuggling with my new nephew, Clayton!
2. Visiting my granparents again. Picking apples with Grandpa Cooper!

3.We went to a real pumkin patch! Ty, Kyle, Mom and I picked a pumkin from the patch in the dark of night, just so no one would take Ty's special pumpkin....the biggest one in the patch!

4. I love seeing the leaves change colors in the fall!


5. I spent more time with my neices and nephews than I have before. Tawni actually admitted that
I can be a fun person without kids!

6. We picked tomatoes from Jenn's garden and ate wonderful tomato sandwhiches!

7. Jacqui made me Pico de Gallo from the fresh veggies Reese and I picked from the garden!

8. I got to see Riekers adorable smile and he gave me a kiss good-bye! I met his new little sister, Reagan!

9. I went shopping without kids!!!

10. Dinner at Grandma Coopers and time to visit with family!











5 comments:

Shayne said...

Sounds like a good trip, and to think you also got your spiritual batteries recharged as a bonus! It looks like the harvest is bountiful up there.

jenhatch said...

oh, he's so cute!! that's the bigggest compliment tawni paid you! i just think about how much funner and cooler i'd be if i wasn't 'mom' all of the time! so glad you got a break!

Mark, Natalie, Rieker and Raegan said...

I love the picture of you and my sweet little Rieker, it was so great to see you and have you hold Raegan. I am so glad Rieker gave you a kiss and a picture :) We made it up to the pumpkin patch and took pictures too, they are on my blog, check them out.

Jocelynn said...

Sherrie!! Your always fun to be with... Its just you seemed less stressed!

Jocelynn said...

And and its Tawn