Monday, September 8, 2008

Does she Scream Mischievious or What????



Annika's newest discovery is Piggy Tails. She wants to wear them everyday! We experience the terrific and terrible twos many times a day with her right now. Sometimes she does the cutest things like when I had a headache and she led me to the sofa and brought me a bag of cheese to put on my head. (She knows I put bags of frozen veggies on my head when I have headaches). Then today she threw a fit and knocked over our alarm, threw over the swim bag, and knocked over my suitcase! We might need anger management classes for her!

2 comments:

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

I love seeing your pictures! Tommy seems much like Annika. I am about out of patience with him... Now I am the mom that you totally judge as I let my child throw kicking and screaming tantrums on the floor of the Super Walmart! Not sure if there is an end in sight...
Did you move?

Shayne said...

What a cuttie. She was so proud of the pigtails when I was over the other day.