Thursday, June 12, 2008


Micaela
is the little mother
hen around our home!
She's very creative and loves
take charge.
Micaela just finished 1st grade and she won a gold medal for reading everyday for at least 7 months of the school year. We are very proud of her hard work. We especially love to read all the creative stories that she writes. Micaela's school mascot is a leopard so she loves to wear leopard clothes! Micaela is excited for summer to be here!

She recently started a club with her friend called the AM (All Mammals) Club. They have created songs and cheers for their club! (Those of you who know I'm far from being an animal lover are probably laughing . It's really not funny...I'm trying to separate my feelings and do what is best for my daughter! I'm letting her free spirit soar and as long as she's got some topic to interest her academically...I'm ok with it!)

3 comments:

jenhatch said...

yep, I'm totally laughing about the whole animal lover thing... too funny! I'm sure Ava is headed that way... I'll just be glad when she gets through this princess phase!

Jenn Douglas said...

good job, sherrie. You are really taking off on this blogging thing! I think you are already addicted. Your blog looks great.

TaWnI LyNn said...

Hey this is so cute! I miss ya'll so much and I hope you come up soon. Tell Anaka,Wesley and Mickella or however you spell her name.. Hi
Love, Tawni