Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogging Here I Come!


Hey Everyone!

I'm going to try this blogging thing out and see if it helps me keep in touch with my family and friends a little better. (Maybe it will help me feel like a young buck too....like all the young moms doing this today) Although, I must say upfront, my blog will not be updated very often because the theme of my blog is "Let's get real" and reality is I keep busy with my drama queen Micaela, my aboriginal dancer, Wesley, and my brute dress up queen Annika! We are a real family that has good days and bad days. I love my kids...they keep me on my toes...and these are the things that give me laughs throughout my day!

2 comments:

Family Facts said...

Sherrie,
So happy to see you are blogging! Thanks for sharing with us. You are a great friend and I love to hear about your family, and share in real life moments.
Love, Monique

jenhatch said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad you joined us blogging Mom's! It'll be fun to keep up with you even more through blogging... and maybe, just maybe, you'll grow to love it like me!

And here's hopes to you feeling young again! ;)

It was SO much fun seeing ya'll this long weekend. Holy cow, I'm going to need days to recoup from it, but it was fun!