Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Fun!


Flouride mouth rinse...here we come! Never let your kids go to two trunk-or-treats! Of course, my kids had a great time but I'm suffering the consequences. We went to our first trunk-or-treat with Tina and Ryan's kids in Southlake. My kids got to ride horses, make crafts, eat chili and cotton candy. (The ironic thing was that a dentist was handing out the cotton candy!!!) Then we hung out with Shayne and Jen at our church party followed by a trip to Double
Daves!
I think Halloween should have a Surgeon Generals warning: "Participation in Halloween my cause excessive sugar rushes, bouncing off the walls, and extreme tantrums for more candy. Participate at your own risk!"



3 comments:

jenhatch said...

too cute kids! Thanks for the good times.

And huh, should have known that southlake would have thrown a much cooler trunk-or-treat. ;)

Jenn Douglas said...

Great pictures of all the kids. It sounds like they had a great time for Halloween. I am glad that ya'll got to spend some time with Shayne and Jen.

Josh and Jennifer Norman said...

Hi Sherrie! Thanks for sending me your blog address, it's fun to see your kids growing, especially Micaela (we sure do miss her).
I hope you guys are enjoying your new home! Josh and I are starting the process of adoption. We have our orientation meeting next Friday. Tell Micaela hello for us! Jenn Norman :)